November 19th, 2010 | EarthBound, Images

Actionfighter recently sent in scans of some EarthBound-related stuff in recent issues of the UK’s Official Nintendo Magazine:

I really like stuff like this, so if you’ve come across any magazine stuff send it my way and I’ll post it here sometime 😀

10 Comments to EarthBound in Recent UK Magazines

DayvanMollusk said on Nov. 19, 2010

I love the magazine ads also, makes me feel nostalgic 🙂

Rblacula said on Nov. 20, 2010

Hey updates on mother 1+2 translation? Last update was 1 year and 9 days ago…

joegera said on Nov. 20, 2010

The top pic is from an article about rare nintedo items and the other one is from a countdown of the scariest nintendo moments!

Dlakii said on Nov. 20, 2010

Oh god, that Photoshop job on the cartridge in the first article is just… how? 😛

Omnomnominous said on Nov. 20, 2010

Thanks! I normally get this magazine, but missed out on it this month.

JamesBond007 said on Nov. 20, 2010

@joegera
Give me the link to the full countdown.

joegera said on Nov. 20, 2010

@jamesbond007
sorry i cant find a scan of the mag any where

Churly said on Nov. 20, 2010

Glad to see it’s implying Earthbound’s not necessarily a “Kiddie Game.”

Actionfighter said on Nov. 23, 2010

The top picture was actually from a feature about cheap games, with a bit at the end pointing out expensive ones.

coffee's brother said on Aug. 16, 2012

why would English people have a US cart of earthbound just lieing around? maybe i should check my attic to see if i find it.

Find Merchandise!

Featured Item on eBay:

Earthbound (SNES)

• Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
  • Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
  • game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
  • KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
  • StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues