November 16th, 2010 | Auctions, EarthBound, Merchandise, MOTHER 3

Gaze upon that picture and drool! Some of that stuff could be yours before long – Fangamer is holding some auctions for charity next week, with a bunch of stuff from that collection up for bids. It sounds like there’s actually going to be multiple charity auctions over the next few months, you can read all the details here.

The SpeedGamers will be helping out with this upcoming auction, which happens next Friday, on November 26th. The stuff that’ll be up for bids is:

Next Friday is also the famous and/or dreaded “Black Friday” of the year, so rather than fight purse-wielding moms at the toy store, stay home and bid on these goodies for a good cause instead 😀

10 Comments to EarthBound Charity Auction Next Week

Anonymous said on Nov. 16, 2010

Wow. Pretty amazing for fangamer to do that.

kyoo said on Nov. 16, 2010

drool is correct.

TheBatFax said on Nov. 16, 2010

Sounds like fun!

Nick97 said on Nov. 16, 2010

Any specific charity?

Mato said on Nov. 16, 2010

They’re taking suggestions for one, so if you have any in mind you should let ’em know.

Nick97 said on Nov. 17, 2010

I’d suggest a childrens charity. I was just wondering though.

Here's Hoping! said on Nov. 20, 2010

Hey,

Could we possibly have an Earthbound CY figure up for auction? I’d bid big bucks if there was!

Here's Hoping! said on Nov. 20, 2010

Oh, and just to toss out my wish, I’d kill for a Titanic Ant or Carbon/Diamond Dog! A man can dream 😉 .

MoonSide said on Nov. 20, 2010

I’m not sure if you have anything against religious organizations but, IMO the Salvation Army is a good charity.
I love these charity things that we and the The SpeedGamers do.

Um… I’m eyeballing Geppu, small Mr.Saturn, or the stickers. I know I won’t get them though because I’m saving money for college. Now, if there was a Venus plushie…. that would be a different story.

Starman 99 said on Nov. 27, 2010

Wow, I can’t believe the outcome of this. More than ten thousand dollars raised tonight.