EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -

October 21st, 2010 | Images, MOTHER 3

I saw this the other day on the Starmen.Net boards – this is a cake made by Actionfighter:

Pretty cool! Not sure why there’s a brush there, but it isn’t important 😛

11 Comments to The MOTHER 3 Cake Attacks!

KingDarian said on Oct. 21, 2010

Is it pork flavored?

Lightningrod44 said on Oct. 21, 2010

well pigmasks have to brush their hair 2

TheSovietChairman said on Oct. 21, 2010

Well, now I know what I want my birthday cake to look like :).

Or maybe a walking bushie…

thomas1up said on Oct. 22, 2010

Reggie: I am proud to annouce earthbound on VC with this cake
EB fan:THE CAKE IS A LIE!

chaobreeder20 said on Oct. 22, 2010

I think you guys forgot the most important thing,it’s not the image that counts,it’s the taste. 🙂

Joe said on Oct. 22, 2010

@chaosbreeder20
Amen. Yet, people eat with their “eyes first”, if I’m saying this correctly.

[…] Mother 3 cake […]

MG said on Oct. 22, 2010

Well, a lot of people don’t care about taste, just as long as the cake is really cool looking. Just look at the cakes on the Food Network Cake Challenge.

Actionfighter said on Oct. 31, 2010

Awesome, I can’t say that i expected this to get posted here, I feel priveliged.

I didn’t make it though, my aunt made it for my 17th birthday and it confused the hell out of everyone. As for why there’s a comb, it just happened to be on the table when I took the photo I guess.

Dark Kirby 63 said on Dec. 5, 2010

MMMM.LOOKS TASTY

momobuddy95 said on Apr. 19, 2011

this cake hopefully isnt a lie but i have a ness cake as my backround right now and i might change it to this

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.