Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
October 26th, 2010 | EarthBound
Good ol’ Chewy has been diligently working on translating the official MOTHER 2 novel into English for the past couple months – if you’ve forgotten or didn’t know about it, check out her site here. Anyway, at last she’s gotten through the entire novel – which, coming from a fellow translator, is a really huge accomplishment, especially for something done in her spare time 😯
Right now only the first draft is done, and she says she wants to polish a lot of it up and figure out the best way to distribute it. She’s spoken with the novel’s author in the past, and while it doesn’t seem like an official release will be likely, we can always hope and pray.
In the meantime, if you want to read lots of excerpts from the translation check out her site. And if you’re an artist, you should definitely look into submitting stuff for her novel illustration project!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to First Draft of MOTHER 2 Novel Done
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...