Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
The other day I was looking for any videos about the EarthBound Player’s Guide – surprisingly, there aren’t that many at all. All I could find was a video of someone selling their guide and then this video:
It’s really cool that EarthBound’s scratch n sniff cards still smell even 15 years later. I tried smelling mine again and they smell just as strong as I remember from way back then. How long do these scratch n sniff things normally last, I wonder. Has anyone’s smelly cards run out of smell yet?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to EarthBound Scratch n Sniff Lives On
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues