What to Play After Finishing the MOTHER Series?
The other day I was looking for any videos about the EarthBound Player’s Guide – surprisingly, there aren’t that many at all. All I could find was a video of someone selling their guide and then this video:
It’s really cool that EarthBound’s scratch n sniff cards still smell even 15 years later. I tried smelling mine again and they smell just as strong as I remember from way back then. How long do these scratch n sniff things normally last, I wonder. Has anyone’s smelly cards run out of smell yet?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to EarthBound Scratch n Sniff Lives On
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...