Fake MOTHER 3 DS Trailer
The other day I was looking for any videos about the EarthBound Player’s Guide – surprisingly, there aren’t that many at all. All I could find was a video of someone selling their guide and then this video:
It’s really cool that EarthBound’s scratch n sniff cards still smell even 15 years later. I tried smelling mine again and they smell just as strong as I remember from way back then. How long do these scratch n sniff things normally last, I wonder. Has anyone’s smelly cards run out of smell yet?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to EarthBound Scratch n Sniff Lives On
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.