Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
The other day I was looking for any videos about the EarthBound Player’s Guide – surprisingly, there aren’t that many at all. All I could find was a video of someone selling their guide and then this video:
It’s really cool that EarthBound’s scratch n sniff cards still smell even 15 years later. I tried smelling mine again and they smell just as strong as I remember from way back then. How long do these scratch n sniff things normally last, I wonder. Has anyone’s smelly cards run out of smell yet?
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to EarthBound Scratch n Sniff Lives On
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...