EarthBound Half-Life Mod
There’s an old glitch lots of EarthBound fans know about by now, but just in case some haven’t heard about it, here it is!
Basically, during the fight with the Clumsy Robot in EarthBound, get the robot’s HP really low (you’ll have to go with your instincts on this one) and have Ness set your party members up with power shields. If you’re lucky, the robot will use a multi-targeted attack that will bounce off one shield – this will kill the robot and start the Runaway Five scene – but then the second attack will happen and kill the robot again.
It’s hard to explain, so here’s a video courtesy of DarkHamsterlord1:
I’m sure there are various ways of setting this up to get it to happen, maybe someone who’s done it recently can suggest some good setups. I’ve only done it once, and I was lazy so I used save states 😛
If you’ve played through the game a million times already, try this out on your next run!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Clumsy Robot Glitch
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.