Master Belch + Mr. Saturn Plushes!
So the first set of MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 figures has been released, and some have started to hit eBay. Already from the start the asking prices are very high, at $100 for each of the MOTHER 1 ones. It seems like there’s always price gouging when it comes to this series’ merchandise, so it’s not too surprising.
Still, I’m curious to know what fans would consider reasonable prices for these figures. Is $50 better? Or would that still be too high? $25? Keeping in mind that they do cost a lot of money to win and that import costs add up quickly, of course.
I’ve posted a poll about this, so click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER Figure Prices
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound - Rare Classic SNES Super Nintendo Game
- vince94: They know how attached/devoted we are to the world and the characters, I don’t think they’d change much. The backlash would be...
- Anonymous: Hopefully this will finally get Mother fans to address their mental health issues and rejoin the rest of society.
- NessinEagleland: Noticing that mato isnt responding to the conspiracy theories that hes somehow involved. Honestly i do hope NOA americanizes the...
- SmaMan: Part of me wants to believe won’t censor their translation since they know just how big the following behind Mother is. Some brought...
- Ness1985: Chances are if Nintendo is actually doing it with their translation, it’ll be neutered, butchered & heavily censored.