Weekly Round-Up #18
So the first set of MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 figures has been released, and some have started to hit eBay. Already from the start the asking prices are very high, at $100 for each of the MOTHER 1 ones. It seems like there’s always price gouging when it comes to this series’ merchandise, so it’s not too surprising.
Still, I’m curious to know what fans would consider reasonable prices for these figures. Is $50 better? Or would that still be too high? $25? Keeping in mind that they do cost a lot of money to win and that import costs add up quickly, of course.
I’ve posted a poll about this, so click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER Figure Prices
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 NES mini figure strap Takara Japan
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...