So the first set of MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 figures has been released, and some have started to hit eBay. Already from the start the asking prices are very high, at $100 for each of the MOTHER 1 ones. It seems like there’s always price gouging when it comes to this series’ merchandise, so it’s not too surprising.
Still, I’m curious to know what fans would consider reasonable prices for these figures. Is $50 better? Or would that still be too high? $25? Keeping in mind that they do cost a lot of money to win and that import costs add up quickly, of course.
I’ve posted a poll about this, so click here to vote!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER Figure Prices
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?