MOTHER 2 8-Bit Style
Over the past few years we’ve seen fans figure out how to play the EarthBound/MOTHER games as quickly as possible, sometimes via live runs or via tool-assisted runs. This latest run of MOTHER 2 finishes the entire game in half an hour! How is it possible to beat a huge game like that in 30 minutes? By tying a bunch of glitches and tricks together, of course. In this case, the key glitch is the Threed circus tent glitch which is then used to access one of the game’s debug menus:
There’s even more trickery than that, as you can see if you check out the whole run. For the full video and full details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to MOTHER 2 Finished in 30 Minutes
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…
- Ar: Why does the Saturn sticker has two white dots? It’s supposed to be part of the sprite?
- Expert: Doujinshi is fan made work based on an existing thing. This could be a novel (or fanfic) or manga. To be a doujinshi it must be based on an...