EarthBound Completed in 9 Minutes
Over the past few years we’ve seen fans figure out how to play the EarthBound/MOTHER games as quickly as possible, sometimes via live runs or via tool-assisted runs. This latest run of MOTHER 2 finishes the entire game in half an hour! How is it possible to beat a huge game like that in 30 minutes? By tying a bunch of glitches and tricks together, of course. In this case, the key glitch is the Threed circus tent glitch which is then used to access one of the game’s debug menus:
There’s even more trickery than that, as you can see if you check out the whole run. For the full video and full details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to MOTHER 2 Finished in 30 Minutes
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!