Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Over the past few years we’ve seen fans figure out how to play the EarthBound/MOTHER games as quickly as possible, sometimes via live runs or via tool-assisted runs. This latest run of MOTHER 2 finishes the entire game in half an hour! How is it possible to beat a huge game like that in 30 minutes? By tying a bunch of glitches and tricks together, of course. In this case, the key glitch is the Threed circus tent glitch which is then used to access one of the game’s debug menus:
There’s even more trickery than that, as you can see if you check out the whole run. For the full video and full details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to MOTHER 2 Finished in 30 Minutes
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.