WarioWare Paradise Line
Over the past few years we’ve seen fans figure out how to play the EarthBound/MOTHER games as quickly as possible, sometimes via live runs or via tool-assisted runs. This latest run of MOTHER 2 finishes the entire game in half an hour! How is it possible to beat a huge game like that in 30 minutes? By tying a bunch of glitches and tricks together, of course. In this case, the key glitch is the Threed circus tent glitch which is then used to access one of the game’s debug menus:
There’s even more trickery than that, as you can see if you check out the whole run. For the full video and full details, see here!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to MOTHER 2 Finished in 30 Minutes
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues