MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
The other day I posted about a tip that there was a possible control pad bug in the MOTHER 2 part of MOTHER 1+2. Apparently the programmers figured people couldn’t press opposite directions at once, so they didn’t do any special checks for it. Depending on the system you’re using and the condition of your control pad, though, it’s supposedly possible to press opposite directions at once.
blahmoomoo made a really detailed video showing how each of the MOTHER games reacts to this:
I tried it with MOTHER 1+2 on my original DS and couldn’t get it to happen – instead I got the game to crash. I think it was because I was near the bottom of a room. Anyway, with all these little bugs we’re finding in MOTHER 1+2, it’s interesting to see bit by bit how less sturdy its programming is than the original MOTHER 2.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EarthBound Control Pad Bugs
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.