Enormous EarthBound/MOTHER Collection for Sale!
Just a small swag update today.
First, you might remember a while back when someone was trying to sell a copy of EarthBound for $6000. I don’t know if that one ever sold, but the same seller listed one for a similar insane price shortly after, and I watched the price on it fall bit by bit every month or so. Until yesterday, when someone bought a copy of EarthBound for $2000 😯
That’s probably one of the most expensive EarthBounds ever sold. I don’t think the prototype cartridge sold for that much even.
Anyway, next on the swag spotlight is this EarthBound in-store poster:
There’s some more info here, too.
These posters are very rare, I usually see them once every two or three years, and they tend to fetch pretty high prices. From what I’m told, there are actually two different types of EarthBound posters, the biggest difference being their sizes. Does anyone have any more info on the poster differences? I’d like to know more about them, but good, definitive info is hard to find.
That’s all for now, if you come across any cool EarthBound/MOTHER-related auctions or whatever, let me know and I’ll probably make an update about it!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to Swag Watch: August 11, 2010
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.