Weekly Round-Up #39
EelSlimeTime on the MOTHER 3 GameFAQs posted about a neat little bug in MOTHER 3 I never heard about anywhere before, so I made a video of it:
Basically, go to Tanetane Island and get one of those fevers you get before learning a PSI technique. Go into the sludge pit and Boney won’t join you. Walk around until the fever goes away, then go into the PSI menu and then exit back out. Lucas will have turned into Boney!
The effect lasts until you go into any menus or get into a battle. But if you save the game and restart, the Lucas = Boney thing will still be intact. I don’t know of any helpful uses for this bug, but it’s still neat. I haven’t tested it with the Japanese version of the game, but it sounds a lot like the skull gift box glitch, so my money is it being in the original game too.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 3 Boney Sludge Glitch
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!