Meeellla Ness Figure!
EelSlimeTime on the MOTHER 3 GameFAQs posted about a neat little bug in MOTHER 3 I never heard about anywhere before, so I made a video of it:
Basically, go to Tanetane Island and get one of those fevers you get before learning a PSI technique. Go into the sludge pit and Boney won’t join you. Walk around until the fever goes away, then go into the PSI menu and then exit back out. Lucas will have turned into Boney!
The effect lasts until you go into any menus or get into a battle. But if you save the game and restart, the Lucas = Boney thing will still be intact. I don’t know of any helpful uses for this bug, but it’s still neat. I haven’t tested it with the Japanese version of the game, but it sounds a lot like the skull gift box glitch, so my money is it being in the original game too.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 3 Boney Sludge Glitch
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.