Cookie Giygas is in Trouble Now!
EelSlimeTime on the MOTHER 3 GameFAQs posted about a neat little bug in MOTHER 3 I never heard about anywhere before, so I made a video of it:
Basically, go to Tanetane Island and get one of those fevers you get before learning a PSI technique. Go into the sludge pit and Boney won’t join you. Walk around until the fever goes away, then go into the PSI menu and then exit back out. Lucas will have turned into Boney!
The effect lasts until you go into any menus or get into a battle. But if you save the game and restart, the Lucas = Boney thing will still be intact. I don’t know of any helpful uses for this bug, but it’s still neat. I haven’t tested it with the Japanese version of the game, but it sounds a lot like the skull gift box glitch, so my money is it being in the original game too.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 3 Boney Sludge Glitch
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...