Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
Just a very simple poll today – whenever you play EarthBound, do you play using an actual Super NES cartridge or do you play it on an emulator?
I was wondering about this earlier, I’m curious to see what the results are. Also, if you play it on an emulator, what emulator do you use?
Other Related Posts:
262 Comments to EarthBound, ROM or Cartridge?
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues