MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
Just a very simple poll today – whenever you play EarthBound, do you play using an actual Super NES cartridge or do you play it on an emulator?
I was wondering about this earlier, I’m curious to see what the results are. Also, if you play it on an emulator, what emulator do you use?
Other Related Posts:
262 Comments to EarthBound, ROM or Cartridge?
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...