Escargo Express in a Dungeon
Popular Posts:None found
This is pretty common knowledge by now, but after you save Paula, you can do a trick involving the Runaway Five that will make it so no enemies appear in Peaceful Rest Valley or the Lilliput Steps cave.
What you might not know is that you can use that trick to glitch the game up in an interesting (though currently useless) way:
Not much more to say, but I think it’s cool that we’re still finding bugs 15 years later.
Thanks to .GamerBluePK for the find and for the video!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Runaway Five Glitch
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.