SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
This is pretty common knowledge by now, but after you save Paula, you can do a trick involving the Runaway Five that will make it so no enemies appear in Peaceful Rest Valley or the Lilliput Steps cave.
What you might not know is that you can use that trick to glitch the game up in an interesting (though currently useless) way:
Not much more to say, but I think it’s cool that we’re still finding bugs 15 years later.
Thanks to .GamerBluePK for the find and for the video!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Runaway Five Glitch
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...