July 30th, 2010 | Merchandise, MOTHER 1, Videos

Since we seem to be on a video spree lately, here’s another one for the fire: a video by LucasTizma – one of the most crazed EarthBound/MOTHER collectors around – unpacking his latest package of swag. Check it out:

Holy moly, it’s like it’s EarthBound Christmas!

29 Comments to Mega MOTHER Unboxing

Nivek von Beldo said on Jul. 30, 2010

OMG… THAT WAS AWESOME.

I used a lot of word in the Video reply but again, to repeat. The Word Envy is small to express the sensation of the Unboxing…. that was a total shock of feeling(like Play Mother), some excellent, some sad,some joyful… In fact, you’re being a fan, that is a must

Maybe in a future i can do that(when have money and no being a student)

well great video, and thank Tomato to share it

Att

Nivek von Beldo

The Commander said on Jul. 30, 2010

W-Wow. To think, I never knew some of that stuff existed.

Onion said on Jul. 30, 2010

Freaking awesome!

LT you are legitimately going to have enough stuff to populate a Mother museum soon.

P Philosophy said on Jul. 30, 2010

Wonderful collection! Hee hee…So much stuff there that you could make a snow angel in it. Makes you wonder what they’ll come out with next.

I would have to say my favorite items were the plushies. Didn’t know they were that big! You have a lot of rare stuff there including a Mother kitty as well. ^^

MG said on Jul. 30, 2010

I want some of that!

Roo said on Jul. 31, 2010

Wow, that’s awesome LucasTizma, thanks for sharing! You’ve got to be one of the biggest Mother superfans out there. I was half expecting you to pull a Mother 2 dragon jacket out of that box. πŸ™‚

Also, loved the comments on the video, very entertaining. Not to mention Kee Kee’s guest appearances. And on a completely unrelated note, Bill Eager’s version of Pollyanna is one of my faves as well.

Looking forward to you putting all this info up on your website. It’s great that you’re making all this available to us. Thanks again!

Dlakii said on Jul. 31, 2010

“it’s like it’s EarthBound Christmas”
Would that be the greatest thing ever, or would that be the greatest thing ever? πŸ˜›

Anyway. Some of this stuff was certainly more interesting to me than some of the other stuff, but that’s just me. Even so, it’s certainly a very impressive hoard however you slice it; thanks for sharing and all that.

yetikirby said on Jul. 31, 2010

Wow. That was amazing!

DoseiSan said on Jul. 31, 2010

LucasTizma, if you keep this up you’ll have almost as much MOTHER stuff as I have Pokemon stuff soon. Which is weird, because I didn’t think they even made that much MOTHER stuff. Good show, old boy.

no name given said on Jul. 31, 2010

Lucastimza,you are true earthbound fan,and this mother collection was so good that youtube let you have this video over 11 minutes long!And remember mother fans who are watching this video,no crying until the ending

Linkzcap said on Jul. 31, 2010

Nice, but next time put your camera in one place and don’t move it! Ahhh

LucasTizma said on Jul. 31, 2010

Heh heh. Sorry, I don’t have a real camera, so I just use my iPhone. Next time maybe I’ll use my iMac’s camera so it’s stable, but then people would see my face, and I’m kinda camera shy. D:

MG said on Jul. 31, 2010

Wear a mask or pixelize/blur/black out your face when editing the video.

Starman 99 said on Jul. 31, 2010

That’s a hell of a lot of stuff. Great find! When you get your website up and running, I hope you post pics of all of your merch.

LucasTizma said on Jul. 31, 2010

@Onion: You know, if I was rich, I would seriously do just that. πŸ™‚

Drainage64 said on Jul. 31, 2010

You know…I know collector types would want to keep stuff in packaging and all that…but I REALLY want to get one of those mr.saturn stickers on my DS! ^___^

EarthboundPlayer9 said on Aug. 1, 2010

……….speechless……….

PsiWolf674 said on Aug. 1, 2010

How the heck do you afford all this stuff?!
It’s gotta be expensive!

~FireEmblem~ said on Aug. 1, 2010

Oh, I can’t even look at this…it’s making me drool… Seriously, this collection is amazing!!! πŸ˜€

Anonymous said on Aug. 2, 2010

how did you manage to get those love shirts still in their package?!

LucasTizma said on Aug. 2, 2010

@PsiWolf674: Over time it adds up, yes.
@~FireEmblem~: Thank you. πŸ™‚
@Anonymous: It’s just luck or coincidence. People on Yahoo Auctions Japan! have recently been putting them up for some reason.

LucasTizma said on Aug. 2, 2010

@Mato: Don’t you mean “Holy Loly (Mountain), it’s like it’s EarthBound Christmas!”? πŸ˜€

PSInferno said on Aug. 2, 2010

I can’t hear Rin Kagamine’s voice now without thinking of Fear Garden 0_0
Oh, and 3,2,1, Knock looks a little…. er… how would I phrase this to a fellow EB fan… Tony-esque.

EBfan565 said on Aug. 3, 2010

This makes my “Earthbound Cartridge and Player’s guide” look pathetic. :/

blahblah said on Aug. 3, 2010

………….woah…………

Nini-ni said on Aug. 6, 2010

someone is lucky πŸ˜€

deadly_feather said on Aug. 13, 2010

Don’t you wish you lived in LucasTizma’s house?

ness45 said on Sep. 14, 2010

What site are you guys getting this awesome EB/M stuff? I’ve searched up and down ebay, amazon n all that good stuff. Have money, dying to buy some merch!!!

troll said on Feb. 10, 2011