MOTHER Remake Hack: Title Screen Music
Apparently they’re still showcasing that giant Mr. Saturn in different arcades in Japan – I thought they had stopped a while back. eagle0wl has a nice, high-quality video of it making an appearance so I had to mention it here.
It’s cool to see how much attention it’s getting from everyone there. That and the fact it could barely get out of the elevator 😛
Not entirely related, but I’ve come to realize that there are a lot more Mr. Saturn plushes than Master Belch plushes in the arcade machines. I thought they’d be 50-50, but I guess not. I hope that doesn’t mean Banpresto will stop trying to make other characters from the series.
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sighting
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?