EarthBound Price Update (Aug 2012)
Apparently they’re still showcasing that giant Mr. Saturn in different arcades in Japan – I thought they had stopped a while back. eagle0wl has a nice, high-quality video of it making an appearance so I had to mention it here.
It’s cool to see how much attention it’s getting from everyone there. That and the fact it could barely get out of the elevator 😛
Not entirely related, but I’ve come to realize that there are a lot more Mr. Saturn plushes than Master Belch plushes in the arcade machines. I thought they’d be 50-50, but I guess not. I hope that doesn’t mean Banpresto will stop trying to make other characters from the series.
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to Giant Mr. Saturn Sighting
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...