EarthBound Playthrough Tomorrow
Popular Posts:None found
Devon sent in this tidbit the other day:
Tonight I visited a restaurant in my home town of Knoxville, Tennessee called The Tomato Head. They were featuring Earthbound themed specials tonight. Behold the Mr. Saturn Enchilada and the Orange Kid Wrap. Here’s a pic of the menu.
Has anyone else been by there? Anyone know who the owner is? It’d be cool to know if this is a regular occurrence.
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound on the Menu
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.