Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
Devon sent in this tidbit the other day:
Tonight I visited a restaurant in my home town of Knoxville, Tennessee called The Tomato Head. They were featuring Earthbound themed specials tonight. Behold the Mr. Saturn Enchilada and the Orange Kid Wrap. Here’s a pic of the menu.
Has anyone else been by there? Anyone know who the owner is? It’d be cool to know if this is a regular occurrence.
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound on the Menu
Featured Item on eBay:
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic