MOTHER / EB Zero Retrospective
Devon sent in this tidbit the other day:
Tonight I visited a restaurant in my home town of Knoxville, Tennessee called The Tomato Head. They were featuring Earthbound themed specials tonight. Behold the Mr. Saturn Enchilada and the Orange Kid Wrap. Here’s a pic of the menu.
Has anyone else been by there? Anyone know who the owner is? It’d be cool to know if this is a regular occurrence.
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to EarthBound on the Menu
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?