MOTHER Manga Scans
Even though official releases are usually pretty polished, most text-heavy games will have the occasional misspelling or typo or whatnot, and EarthBound is no exception. For example, there’s the well-known “unverse” typo:
I know that sometimes you can get the game to refer to Paula as a “he”, and I think there might’ve been a typo in some of Ruffini’s end-game text. Have you come across any misspellings/mistakes in EarthBound? If so, tell us – and provide a pic if you can, I’ll add it to this post!
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to EarthBound Misspellings & Mistakes
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...