Mega MOTHER Unboxing
Even though official releases are usually pretty polished, most text-heavy games will have the occasional misspelling or typo or whatnot, and EarthBound is no exception. For example, there’s the well-known “unverse” typo:
I know that sometimes you can get the game to refer to Paula as a “he”, and I think there might’ve been a typo in some of Ruffini’s end-game text. Have you come across any misspellings/mistakes in EarthBound? If so, tell us – and provide a pic if you can, I’ll add it to this post!
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to EarthBound Misspellings & Mistakes
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.