EarthBound Card Game in Class
Even though official releases are usually pretty polished, most text-heavy games will have the occasional misspelling or typo or whatnot, and EarthBound is no exception. For example, there’s the well-known “unverse” typo:
I know that sometimes you can get the game to refer to Paula as a “he”, and I think there might’ve been a typo in some of Ruffini’s end-game text. Have you come across any misspellings/mistakes in EarthBound? If so, tell us – and provide a pic if you can, I’ll add it to this post!
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to EarthBound Misspellings & Mistakes
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic