Mr. Saturn Font in the Wild
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though.
Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here):
I really like the level of customization here 😀
Here’s a Mr. Saturn stacking game by Difegue:
And here’s one by Cap, which comes with an article you can read here:
And here are some more noteworthy EarthBound microgames!
Has anyone here made any games for this? Are there any other cool ones out there that are EarthBound-related? If so, share with us!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues