Music Album: EarthBound ep.
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though.
Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here):
I really like the level of customization here 😀
Here’s a Mr. Saturn stacking game by Difegue:
And here’s one by Cap, which comes with an article you can read here:
And here are some more noteworthy EarthBound microgames!
Has anyone here made any games for this? Are there any other cool ones out there that are EarthBound-related? If so, share with us!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?