MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though.
Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here):
I really like the level of customization here 😀
Here’s a Mr. Saturn stacking game by Difegue:
And here’s one by Cap, which comes with an article you can read here:
And here are some more noteworthy EarthBound microgames!
Has anyone here made any games for this? Are there any other cool ones out there that are EarthBound-related? If so, share with us!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...