Unused / Missing MOTHER 3 Music
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though.
Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here):
I really like the level of customization here 😀
Here’s a Mr. Saturn stacking game by Difegue:
And here’s one by Cap, which comes with an article you can read here:
And here are some more noteworthy EarthBound microgames!
Has anyone here made any games for this? Are there any other cool ones out there that are EarthBound-related? If so, share with us!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.