Groucho in EarthBound Zero
The most recent Wario Ware game lets you create your own custom games that you can save and share with other people. The game came out a while back but I haven’t really kept up with the stuff people have made for it. It looks like you can do some neat stuff, though.
Here’s an EarthBound microgame by blahmoomoo (more details here):
I really like the level of customization here 😀
Here’s a Mr. Saturn stacking game by Difegue:
And here’s one by Cap, which comes with an article you can read here:
And here are some more noteworthy EarthBound microgames!
Has anyone here made any games for this? Are there any other cool ones out there that are EarthBound-related? If so, share with us!
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...