Fan Hacks EarthBound Stuff into Paper Mario
The mysterious Dr. Andonuts door at E3 is getting people’s hopes up… but there’s been little info about it. Luckily, Destructoid checked it out for us and posted a video online.
It’s hard to hear everything, but it’s neat to see more confirmation of the door and that there are Nintendo people in there. If any new info comes out, let me know and I’ll continue to post updates here! Thanks to amy for this tip!
Other Related Posts:
166 Comments to The Dr. Andonuts Mystery Deepens
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.