EarthBound Pogs in Nintendo Power
The mysterious Dr. Andonuts door at E3 is getting people’s hopes up… but there’s been little info about it. Luckily, Destructoid checked it out for us and posted a video online.
It’s hard to hear everything, but it’s neat to see more confirmation of the door and that there are Nintendo people in there. If any new info comes out, let me know and I’ll continue to post updates here! Thanks to amy for this tip!
Other Related Posts:
166 Comments to The Dr. Andonuts Mystery Deepens
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE snes game Earthbound. Good condition. Saves great!
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...
- Bubbleman: There was also another hint for Ness in the Nintendo Badge Arcade last week, where the bunny says something about ESP Kirby looking...