EarthBound Teleport Bug?
The mysterious Dr. Andonuts door at E3 is getting people’s hopes up… but there’s been little info about it. Luckily, Destructoid checked it out for us and posted a video online.
It’s hard to hear everything, but it’s neat to see more confirmation of the door and that there are Nintendo people in there. If any new info comes out, let me know and I’ll continue to post updates here! Thanks to amy for this tip!
Other Related Posts:
166 Comments to The Dr. Andonuts Mystery Deepens
- anon: @MatoIf you will, my good man, will you be able to take a screengrab of the Character Selection Screen for me? If you can unlock all...
- neonix: I’m sure Magicant will be in the Wii U version also. Considering they said they said the system-exclusive content would be things...
- neonix: I’m… H… A… P… P… Y…
- Autistic Pichu: @PK_Fanta: Okay, Magicant is instantly my favourite stage in the game That’s some major attention to detail there! (@PK-Fanta...
- Anonymous: reading that translated lucas trophy made me smile.