EarthBound 64 Tribute Video
The mysterious Dr. Andonuts door at E3 is getting people’s hopes up… but there’s been little info about it. Luckily, Destructoid checked it out for us and posted a video online.
It’s hard to hear everything, but it’s neat to see more confirmation of the door and that there are Nintendo people in there. If any new info comes out, let me know and I’ll continue to post updates here! Thanks to amy for this tip!
Other Related Posts:
166 Comments to The Dr. Andonuts Mystery Deepens
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...