EarthBound Inspires Kung Fu MMO
In the past, I mentioned that an upcoming game called “A Kappa’s Trail” for the DSi had some MOTHER 3 references (see here). Well, the game was finally released the other day, and almost immediately people started sending me e-mails about how the Pigmask mask on the title screen had a surprise of some sort. Not having a DSi, I was left out in the cold about what everyone was talking about.
Luckily, Catson was kind enough to make a video of the game – and apparently you actually get to play as a Pigmask in the game for a short while!
I’m guessing you only play as it during an intro part or something, but still, it’s a really neat addition.
Are there any more MOTHER 3-related things in this game? If you find anything, let us know in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Playable Pigmask in Kappa’s Trail
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...