MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*

June 9th, 2010 | EarthBound

Last year there were a few Twitter accounts that went through the story of EarthBound as if Ness was actually doing his adventure in real-time and posting about it online. These kinds of things are kind of common now, but I didn’t expect to see one done from multiple characters’ points of view all at the same time!

That’s exactly what Skye is doing. You can follow the Chosen Four’s posts and thoughts here:

Or you can follow them all in one handy-dandy place: http://twitter.com/TeamSkyon/twitterbound

Skye adds:

We’d love to receive feedback once we get started so feel free to reply with mentions or directs or post a message in the topic on Starmen.net. Hopefully you’ll like the idea and the tweets that will follow. Twitterbound will start most likely next week so make sure you’re following the accounts or the list so you don’t miss anything!

15 Comments to Multi-Character TwitterBound

aipe said on Jun. 9, 2010

Haha reminds me of the accounts my friend and I made on Formspring for Ninten Loid and Ana. They aren’t the canon versions of the characters but we have fun with them.
If anyone cares:

Kendall! said on Jun. 9, 2010

This is so sweet!

neonix said on Jun. 9, 2010

I absolutely love this idea. Finally a reason to check twitter every day. I may even install the twitter app on my phone just for this.

Ricardo said on Jun. 10, 2010

It reminds me of my old THENAMEISQUINT account on Youtube.

Skye said on Jun. 10, 2010

I’m going to replay Earthbound while doing this so I get everything 100% right 🙂

Also, thanks for the couple of metions to Paula and Ness, that’s pretty cool ^^

Commander said on Jun. 10, 2010

Well, if there were a Giygas account, It would only be happy………. or in pain

Didn’t Ness have an account a while back?

Pkhypernova said on Jun. 10, 2010

I kinda think this is a odd idea. I don’t really like it but whatever floats your boat.

PKSTARMAN said on Jun. 10, 2010

Nice.

Mr.Saturn! said on Jun. 11, 2010

Someone did something like this on myspace back when that was popular but for elda characters. Made a ton of character pages and the comments were left by other Zelda characters and it was actually pretty funny. Would love to see something like that but with the enemies and minor characters of the Earthbound/Mother series

Roo said on Jun. 12, 2010

I think that’s a pretty neat idea. It’s a fun new way to explore the game’s story through different perspectives.

Skye said on Jun. 14, 2010

Just so you know, someone made an EB_Tony, this isn’t me, I’m only responsible for the chosen four.

Zoom! said on Sep. 18, 2011

Seems to have stopped early

RadicOmega said on Sep. 18, 2011

@Zoom, I haven’t even heard about this until i read your coment

Paula Polestar said on May. 23, 2012

I shall follow EB_Jeff! I just hope he won’t blow me up for being mildly irksome…