Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
June 9th, 2010 | EarthBound
Last year there were a few Twitter accounts that went through the story of EarthBound as if Ness was actually doing his adventure in real-time and posting about it online. These kinds of things are kind of common now, but I didn’t expect to see one done from multiple characters’ points of view all at the same time!
That’s exactly what Skye is doing. You can follow the Chosen Four’s posts and thoughts here:
Or you can follow them all in one handy-dandy place: http://twitter.com/TeamSkyon/twitterbound
We’d love to receive feedback once we get started so feel free to reply with mentions or directs or post a message in the topic on Starmen.net. Hopefully you’ll like the idea and the tweets that will follow. Twitterbound will start most likely next week so make sure you’re following the accounts or the list so you don’t miss anything!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Multi-Character TwitterBound
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic