M1+2 Translation Update (Apr. 13)
Ross sent this in a little while back. We’ve seen some speed runs of MOTHER 3 before, but I think this is the fastest one so far. Just in case it’s not obvious, this is a tool-assisted speedrun, so it’s more like how the game would be played by a superhuman or someone who’s really, really, really good at games.
This is currently the longest gaming or tool assisted video on youtube. people are astounded by the fact that it’s six hours of tas in one video. It’s 342 minutes missing from the first tool assisted post.
More than anything, I’m amazed that the translation patch holds up that well to a TAS like this. TASs push game code to its limit, so it’s good to see the game is still playable even in situations like this 😀
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to MOTHER 3 in Under Six Hours
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...