MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
Ross sent this in a little while back. We’ve seen some speed runs of MOTHER 3 before, but I think this is the fastest one so far. Just in case it’s not obvious, this is a tool-assisted speedrun, so it’s more like how the game would be played by a superhuman or someone who’s really, really, really good at games.
This is currently the longest gaming or tool assisted video on youtube. people are astounded by the fact that it’s six hours of tas in one video. It’s 342 minutes missing from the first tool assisted post.
More than anything, I’m amazed that the translation patch holds up that well to a TAS like this. TASs push game code to its limit, so it’s good to see the game is still playable even in situations like this 😀
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to MOTHER 3 in Under Six Hours
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.