Stephen Georg Finally Plays MOTHER 1
Been a lot of news about those new MOTHER 2 plushes in Japanese arcades lately, and here’s another. Both Chewy and Izumi visited different arcades there and got some pictures and information for us!
First up is Chewy’s detailed report. It’s full of details as always and lots of informative pics. It sounds like the arcade she visited made it especially tough to win stuff 🙁
Next is Izumi’s report. She got a lot of pics and a few videos. Here’s what she says:
I went to the event in Kyoto this weekend (the next stop on Saturnzilla’s tour) and I took a few pictures and videos including some of it in action.
The girl at the arcade said there -was- actually someone inside of it. It was out for 20 minutes at a time, and made 4 appearances per day on Saturday and Sunday.
So someone actually has to get in that thing? Weird :O
Here are some photos she took from the event at the arcade in Kyoto:
And here are some videos!
Thanks for the info and media guys!
As mentioned before, you can find these all over Yahoo Auctions Japan now, and they’ve even started to show up on eBay. They’re around for a limited time only, I think some new MOTHER 2 stuff is going to replace it soon probably.
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Master Belch and Mr. Saturn Details
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...