MOTHER 25th Anniversary Fanfest Underway!
Been a lot of news about those new MOTHER 2 plushes in Japanese arcades lately, and here’s another. Both Chewy and Izumi visited different arcades there and got some pictures and information for us!
First up is Chewy’s detailed report. It’s full of details as always and lots of informative pics. It sounds like the arcade she visited made it especially tough to win stuff 🙁
Next is Izumi’s report. She got a lot of pics and a few videos. Here’s what she says:
I went to the event in Kyoto this weekend (the next stop on Saturnzilla’s tour) and I took a few pictures and videos including some of it in action.
The girl at the arcade said there -was- actually someone inside of it. It was out for 20 minutes at a time, and made 4 appearances per day on Saturday and Sunday.
So someone actually has to get in that thing? Weird :O
Here are some photos she took from the event at the arcade in Kyoto:
And here are some videos!
Thanks for the info and media guys!
As mentioned before, you can find these all over Yahoo Auctions Japan now, and they’ve even started to show up on eBay. They’re around for a limited time only, I think some new MOTHER 2 stuff is going to replace it soon probably.
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Master Belch and Mr. Saturn Details
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.
- Leeaux: Mato! We miss you! Come back to us!