The Gutsy Bat is a Lie
Been a lot of news about those new MOTHER 2 plushes in Japanese arcades lately, and here’s another. Both Chewy and Izumi visited different arcades there and got some pictures and information for us!
First up is Chewy’s detailed report. It’s full of details as always and lots of informative pics. It sounds like the arcade she visited made it especially tough to win stuff 🙁
Next is Izumi’s report. She got a lot of pics and a few videos. Here’s what she says:
I went to the event in Kyoto this weekend (the next stop on Saturnzilla’s tour) and I took a few pictures and videos including some of it in action.
The girl at the arcade said there -was- actually someone inside of it. It was out for 20 minutes at a time, and made 4 appearances per day on Saturday and Sunday.
So someone actually has to get in that thing? Weird :O
Here are some photos she took from the event at the arcade in Kyoto:
And here are some videos!
Thanks for the info and media guys!
As mentioned before, you can find these all over Yahoo Auctions Japan now, and they’ve even started to show up on eBay. They’re around for a limited time only, I think some new MOTHER 2 stuff is going to replace it soon probably.
Other Related Posts:
31 Comments to Master Belch and Mr. Saturn Details
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...