Onett Theme, Acapella Style!
EarthBound was released in North America on this day 15 years ago. It’s hard to believe it’s already been that long!
I didn’t really have much time to put together anything really special, but I threw together a little page anyway. Check it out here:
Were you one of the few folks who bought the game around the time of its release? Or did you find out about the game later? Or were you born after its release? 😯
Similarly, what are some of your favorite parts about the game? Have any favorite fan art, fan music, or other fan-made stuff? Let us know your personal EarthBound story!
Giygas cookies made by Poe, probably caused food poisoning but it was for a good cause!
Other Related Posts:
77 Comments to EarthBound’s 15th Anniversary
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY