Assembling a Mr. Saturn
An EarthBound fan by the name of Deadpan created some really cool looking EarthBound-themed terrains for Starcraft 2.
First, is Dusty Dunes Desert. Here’s how it looks in EarthBound:
And here’s the Starcraft 2 version:
It’s got a lot of detail, here’s the gold mine area, for example:
There’s also a Fourside terrain!
If you’re interested, see here for more details, pics, and downloads!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound Starcraft 2 Maps
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...