EarthBound Zero Remake
I posted last year about a Japanese baseball chant taken straight from MOTHER 2’s music. It’s very strange and hard to explain, but basically players get cheer songs made for them that the fans and everyone else shout out during games.
Anyway, the chant I posted before was for a guy a good while back. it’s since been passed on to another guy named Takahiro Imanami:
It’s basically the same lyrics as before but with the new guy’s name. It’s still cool (and somehow strange) to hear this classic video game tune being used in this sort of way 😀
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to EarthBound and Baseball, Again
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...