Itoi MOTHER 2 Stream Over
Today I suddenly started getting a lot of e-mails from folks about stuff at E3. I’ve been wary of posting it since I can’t confirm anything, so take all of this with many grains of salt.
The first tidbit comes from Infendo – there’s apparently a door near Nintendo’s booth at E3 that says “Dr. Andonuts” on it for some reason:
If anyone is at E3, can you confirm/deny? If it’s there, it’s possible it’s just named that for no real reason, kind of like how this room is named.
Next is this image that’s been making the rounds for weeks now. I put absolutely no stock in it, but enough people have been mailing me about it that I’ll just mention it briefly. I could swear someone admitted to making it as a joke a while back, or maybe that was a different one. Anyway:
I haven’t been following E3 much this year, I get the feeling most of that list is already wrong though.
If anyone finds more info to confirm or deny any of this stuff, let me know! And don’t forget to check out the prize-filled EarthBound playthrough going on right now!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to A Strange Door at E3?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...