EarthBound Price Update (May 2015)
Today I suddenly started getting a lot of e-mails from folks about stuff at E3. I’ve been wary of posting it since I can’t confirm anything, so take all of this with many grains of salt.
The first tidbit comes from Infendo – there’s apparently a door near Nintendo’s booth at E3 that says “Dr. Andonuts” on it for some reason:
If anyone is at E3, can you confirm/deny? If it’s there, it’s possible it’s just named that for no real reason, kind of like how this room is named.
Next is this image that’s been making the rounds for weeks now. I put absolutely no stock in it, but enough people have been mailing me about it that I’ll just mention it briefly. I could swear someone admitted to making it as a joke a while back, or maybe that was a different one. Anyway:
I haven’t been following E3 much this year, I get the feeling most of that list is already wrong though.
If anyone finds more info to confirm or deny any of this stuff, let me know! And don’t forget to check out the prize-filled EarthBound playthrough going on right now!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to A Strange Door at E3?
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.