EarthBound’s Copy Protection
Today I suddenly started getting a lot of e-mails from folks about stuff at E3. I’ve been wary of posting it since I can’t confirm anything, so take all of this with many grains of salt.
The first tidbit comes from Infendo – there’s apparently a door near Nintendo’s booth at E3 that says “Dr. Andonuts” on it for some reason:
If anyone is at E3, can you confirm/deny? If it’s there, it’s possible it’s just named that for no real reason, kind of like how this room is named.
Next is this image that’s been making the rounds for weeks now. I put absolutely no stock in it, but enough people have been mailing me about it that I’ll just mention it briefly. I could swear someone admitted to making it as a joke a while back, or maybe that was a different one. Anyway:
I haven’t been following E3 much this year, I get the feeling most of that list is already wrong though.
If anyone finds more info to confirm or deny any of this stuff, let me know! And don’t forget to check out the prize-filled EarthBound playthrough going on right now!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to A Strange Door at E3?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...