Dude Maybe Sings Pollyanna
A few months back, an EarthBound (for Super NES) prototype hit eBay. It sold for many hundreds of dollars, and was never seen again.
Sam just messaged me and let me know that the cart is up for sale again by a fellow named DreamTR, for $1250. You can find more details here!
I doubt there are any significant game changes in this prototype – at most, there might be things like the Runaway Five still dressed in black, simple stuff like that. But it could very well be a review copy of the final build for all we know. But it’d be neat to know for sure. So if anyone’s rich, now’s your chance to get this super-duper rare EarthBound merchandise!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Proto For Sale Again
Featured Item on eBay:
Mother 3 Box & Manual Nintendo Game Boy Advance GBA Japan Very Good Condition
- Fake: What about this soundfont variation? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=RFRQc1vVrE8
- John Enigma: Cool. Now, if only someone would the same with Mother 1+2.
- Zelda: As for ranger of health heterosexual morality against GENDER and LGBT reality for MOTHER 3 cross dressing fashion I decided I’m...
- Zelda: I meant a hack not vc
- Halloween: English trailer is awesome!