Vote for the Porky LEGO Set
A few months back, an EarthBound (for Super NES) prototype hit eBay. It sold for many hundreds of dollars, and was never seen again.
Sam just messaged me and let me know that the cart is up for sale again by a fellow named DreamTR, for $1250. You can find more details here!
I doubt there are any significant game changes in this prototype – at most, there might be things like the Runaway Five still dressed in black, simple stuff like that. But it could very well be a review copy of the final build for all we know. But it’d be neat to know for sure. So if anyone’s rich, now’s your chance to get this super-duper rare EarthBound merchandise!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Proto For Sale Again
- IGN: In IGN somewhere they complaining sub-culture of drag queens like magypsies,fredy mercury’s i want to brek free music video and latest...
- Gaben: Hopefully after 100 years of development it’s been worth the weight
- Star and Moon: @EdgeTheLucas Oh yeah. I just re watched both trailers for the Mother 4 fangame and they both list release periods that have long...
- DJ: What controversy? I’ve heard no news sites complaining.
- Venus: [QUOTE] “He says foreign fans seem convinced he’s secretly working on a Mother 4 and that he’s been lying that he won’t make a fourth game”...