The Worst Fathers Ever
A few months back, an EarthBound (for Super NES) prototype hit eBay. It sold for many hundreds of dollars, and was never seen again.
Sam just messaged me and let me know that the cart is up for sale again by a fellow named DreamTR, for $1250. You can find more details here!
I doubt there are any significant game changes in this prototype – at most, there might be things like the Runaway Five still dressed in black, simple stuff like that. But it could very well be a review copy of the final build for all we know. But it’d be neat to know for sure. So if anyone’s rich, now’s your chance to get this super-duper rare EarthBound merchandise!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Proto For Sale Again
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.