Weekly Round-Up #37
ModNation Racers is a game for the PS3 that came out just recently. It’s like a Mario Kart type of game, but one of its coolest features is that you can make customized characters – and the level of customization is really good.
MightyYT and Tendablast have already made some really cool EarthBound-themed racers, here are some of them!
Wow, that’s a lot more than I thought I uploaded 😯 You can read more about them here, including how some of them are made.
This makes me wonder what a 3D EarthBound might look like if done well. Though it’d never be on the PS3, of course 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound & ModNation Racers
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...