Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
ModNation Racers is a game for the PS3 that came out just recently. It’s like a Mario Kart type of game, but one of its coolest features is that you can make customized characters – and the level of customization is really good.
MightyYT and Tendablast have already made some really cool EarthBound-themed racers, here are some of them!
Wow, that’s a lot more than I thought I uploaded 😯 You can read more about them here, including how some of them are made.
This makes me wonder what a 3D EarthBound might look like if done well. Though it’d never be on the PS3, of course 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound & ModNation Racers
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues