MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
ModNation Racers is a game for the PS3 that came out just recently. It’s like a Mario Kart type of game, but one of its coolest features is that you can make customized characters – and the level of customization is really good.
MightyYT and Tendablast have already made some really cool EarthBound-themed racers, here are some of them!
Wow, that’s a lot more than I thought I uploaded 😯 You can read more about them here, including how some of them are made.
This makes me wonder what a 3D EarthBound might look like if done well. Though it’d never be on the PS3, of course 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to EarthBound & ModNation Racers
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...