EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE

May 21st, 2010 | EarthBound, Images, MOTHER 1

Jeff sent in a link the other day to an article about crows that steal stuff and carry cigarettes in their mouths, much like our good ol’ friend Smokey the Crow:

Next time pinch a lighter too! Crows caught taking a crafty cigarette break on holiday island

Here’s one of the pics:

I guess the one good thing is that they don’t know how to light them ๐Ÿ˜›

17 Comments to Attack of the Smoking Crows!

Darien said on May. 21, 2010

No, the good thing is that they don’t steal stuff from you. Though we should look into it and find out if they leave cookies behind when you hit them with a bat.

Commander said on May. 21, 2010

Now all we need is a galactic-destroyer-cloud, a not-bee from the future, and a kid named Ness

Kyoo said on May. 21, 2010

yo! I just made that my desktop background yo! so epic!

Ice Sage said on May. 21, 2010

They need their red shoes.

meleemario said on May. 22, 2010

I’d love to see something like this in real life! This is epic!

Mother: The Real Story

KittyFields said on May. 22, 2010

Oh man, this is truly epic. Lol XD

I said on May. 22, 2010

lol

clara said on May. 22, 2010

this was photoshopped…crows are much larger than the cigarette scale implies here and you can see the poor compositing close up. with thatsaid, it is not unusual for them to use the cotton filters for nest material.

Mato said on May. 22, 2010

Dunno, they look about on par with this:

But who knows, maybe you’re right.

Kyoo said on May. 22, 2010

@clara, I would agree with you but then I went around the USA and I found that crows in some states are TINY (like in Alabama they are tiny) in fact the crows in Alabama are so small when they come to Washington state they think the crows here are Ravens. and then I show them how big Ravens are and then they realize their crows are tiny. these are perfect sized for Alabama crows. and it’s not photo shopped I checked it out. no random pixels. if it was photoshoppped it was done by a government official because it’s done flawlessly ๐Ÿ˜›

Gon said on May. 23, 2010

The crows that live over in the area around the maldives tend to be about the size of pigeons or at least that’s what i’ve found after a bit of searching around so…

SuperBlooper057 said on May. 23, 2010

@Kyoo

I can agree with that. I’ve seen fully grown crows the size of that picture OF the crows.

blahblah said on May. 27, 2010

heh heh

chibi said on Jun. 4, 2010

็ƒใชใœๆณฃใใฎ

Ness said on Jul. 31, 2010

Alright, wheres Ninten when ya need him? XD

spartan 117 said on Oct. 21, 2010

wow

Nyx Sparkle said on Jan. 15, 2012

No, what you need is church girl and a kid named Ninten/Ken.