Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
I’m not much for doing interviews, so whenever a magazine or someone asks me for an interview I usually decline. After the MOTHER 3 translation came out, I got a lot of requests but sent most of them Reid’s way instead. I thought I did only one or two in 2008, but I just remembered I did do a very quick interview for Retroaction sometime last year when I randomly came across the page for it today. I had totally forgotten about it 😯 It’s nothing special, but this one is about the MOTHER 3 translation and the super-slowly-going MOTHER 1+2 translation:
If you can’t get that to work, it’s page 60 here.
While we’re on the subject of the MOTHER 1 translation, I mentioned it a few times in the past few months, but right now it’s basically on hold while I tend to more important things. I really want to work on it but priorities come first. Of course, I’ll post more updates here about it when stuff starts happening again.
Also, I just remembered that someone had also asked about doing a documentary about the translation. I declined, but I passed them along to Fangamer, so something cool should definitely come out of that!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic