An EarthBound 64 Petition Surprise
May 4th, 2010 | Images
Claremonster posted these a while back on the Starmen.Net forums. I thought they were pretty cool so I was going to post about them weeks and weeks ago but kept putting it off. At last, here they are!
I made sprites in Minecraft.
For those who don’t know what minecraft is, it’s like a first-person lego construction game online. Took me about four hours to produce this, but here you go.
I don’t really know anything about this game, but it looks like it was probably a lot of work to make these!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to 3D EarthBound Sprites
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...