MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
May 4th, 2010 | Images
Claremonster posted these a while back on the Starmen.Net forums. I thought they were pretty cool so I was going to post about them weeks and weeks ago but kept putting it off. At last, here they are!
I made sprites in Minecraft.
For those who don’t know what minecraft is, it’s like a first-person lego construction game online. Took me about four hours to produce this, but here you go.
I don’t really know anything about this game, but it looks like it was probably a lot of work to make these!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to 3D EarthBound Sprites
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...