May 4th, 2010 | Images
Claremonster posted these a while back on the Starmen.Net forums. I thought they were pretty cool so I was going to post about them weeks and weeks ago but kept putting it off. At last, here they are!
I made sprites in Minecraft.
For those who don’t know what minecraft is, it’s like a first-person lego construction game online. Took me about four hours to produce this, but here you go.
I don’t really know anything about this game, but it looks like it was probably a lot of work to make these!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to 3D EarthBound Sprites
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues