M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
May 4th, 2010 | Images
Claremonster posted these a while back on the Starmen.Net forums. I thought they were pretty cool so I was going to post about them weeks and weeks ago but kept putting it off. At last, here they are!
I made sprites in Minecraft.
For those who don’t know what minecraft is, it’s like a first-person lego construction game online. Took me about four hours to produce this, but here you go.
I don’t really know anything about this game, but it looks like it was probably a lot of work to make these!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to 3D EarthBound Sprites
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...