M2 vs. EarthBound Mega Update
A game called 3D Dot Game Heroes recently hit the PS3. I’ll skip an explanation of the game here, but I guess you’re also able to make custom characters or something in it? Anyway, Super2dcow over on the Starmen.Net forums made a Ness character!
Not sure what this is, but here’s a zip file with some probably relevant data.
Is the game any good? I’ve been thinking of getting it sometime, it looks pretty cool. I also wonder what other EarthBound stuff fans might make. Giygas on the PS3!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to 3D Dot Hero Ness
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.