Rumors of an EarthBound 64 Prototype
A game called 3D Dot Game Heroes recently hit the PS3. I’ll skip an explanation of the game here, but I guess you’re also able to make custom characters or something in it? Anyway, Super2dcow over on the Starmen.Net forums made a Ness character!
Not sure what this is, but here’s a zip file with some probably relevant data.
Is the game any good? I’ve been thinking of getting it sometime, it looks pretty cool. I also wonder what other EarthBound stuff fans might make. Giygas on the PS3!
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to 3D Dot Hero Ness
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?