Getting People into EarthBound
I’ve posted a few EarthBound tattoos in the past, but I think this one takes the cake! This was sent in by Tim:
Can’t remember if I ever submitted my EB inspired tattoo based on the Kraken fight. I wanted to get it in a somewhat Japanese style since of course the game did originate in Japan. I’ve had it for a little over a year now and I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with something else to finish off that arm.
Wow, now THAT’S a tattoo
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to The Ultimate Kraken Tattoo
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 Earthbound Figure Phone Strap Set of 5 NINTENDO 1994 JP Takara
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...