Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
I’ve posted a few EarthBound tattoos in the past, but I think this one takes the cake! This was sent in by Tim:
Can’t remember if I ever submitted my EB inspired tattoo based on the Kraken fight. I wanted to get it in a somewhat Japanese style since of course the game did originate in Japan. I’ve had it for a little over a year now and I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with something else to finish off that arm.
Wow, now THAT’S a tattoo 😯
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to The Ultimate Kraken Tattoo
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Game for the SNES NINTENDO S-NES Mother 2 II RPG ORIGINAL EARTH-BOUND
- John Enigma: I hope this ends up being successful.
- Paul: Well, the name Giygas comes from the Greek word Γίγας, which can be romanized “Gigas”.
- Anonymous: Like most self-righteous philosophers, the writer of this video fails to recognize his/her own hypocrisy. A pot calling the kettle black...
- Winterswhite: I actually watched one of these videos in history class. I find it pretty interesting.
- Clay: It’s a pretty interesting video! And the narrator has a cool voice to boot. Also, Giegue: “You should never sing!” lmao