MOTHER 3 Happy Town? Cover
Anyway, for a long time these shirts were basically sold out except for the smallest size. Bobby asked around though and it was probably his prodding that got some more back in stock!
Shirts (along with a lot of other stuff) cost a lot in Japan compared to what we’re used to, so don’t let the price fool you. These are really high-quality, rare shirts 😀
Update: Shortly after posting this, it shows only S sizes in stock. Dunno what happened, maybe it was a mistake on their part or maybe they had only had a couple in stock and they got bought up? It is a mystery.
Other Related Posts:
26 Comments to Starman T-Shirts in Stock
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.