Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

April 1st, 2010 | EarthBound, Images

Erniewan very recently posted these on the Starmen boards, but they’re too cool not to post here too 😀

Here’s the Runaway Five (and Venus) in Rock Band 2, posed using the Rock Band website:

Okay, so that’s not five members in that first pic, but that’s a Rock Band limitation. Besides, for some reason in EarthBound the band has six people playing anyway 😛 Looks really cool though!

13 Comments to Runaway Five in 3D

MG said on Apr. 2, 2010

Wow. That’s really neat!

p__q said on Apr. 2, 2010

just got done playing rock band 2 earlier today too. now I’m inspired to try and make a rendition of the chosen four or DCMC. this is awesome.

8BitWalugi said on Apr. 2, 2010

I made the DCMC in Rockband Unplugged. I’ll include some pictures.
(Note, this is the 2nd rendition of my DCMC. My memory stick corrupted and I lost my data. So, enjoy what I have left!)
1: http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/8BitWalugi/20100402194224.png
2: http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/8BitWalugi/20100402194237.png
BONUS! What they used to look like! (Note, I’m using my camera phone for this picture)

I think I’ll go do the Runaway 5 now.

Cylinderworm said on Apr. 2, 2010

Brilliant! I’m digging how exact they look

neonix said on Apr. 2, 2010

Pretty rockin’

santiagoff said on Apr. 2, 2010

Those look mighty awesome.

[…] Link addthis_pub = 'cortjezter'; addthis_hide_embed = false; addthis_options = 'delicious, digg, email, facebook, google, live, myspace, slashdot, stumbleupon, twitter'; Permalink […]

Johnwalt said on Apr. 2, 2010

Wow that’s pretty cool!

Mato said on Apr. 3, 2010

Oh man. From that GoNintendo page:

“No idea who these guys are.

Personally I would prefer the band DCMC from Mother 3. People (or at least me) have actually played that game.”

Johnnycaek said on Apr. 3, 2010

That is awesome! Looks like I’ll try to do the DCMC look too. I already got Duster/Lucky and got a bass for him too!

Big A2 said on Apr. 4, 2010

Now I want to see videos of them playing very unfitting songs.

Chosen 4 said on Apr. 10, 2010

Awesome but I would have made lucky & gorgeous in one pic and the other 3 in another

BigDream said on Nov. 23, 2011