Animated EarthBound Comics
For a long time I hoped someone would try a speed run of MOTHER 3 of some sort, whether it’s a real playthrough or a tool-assisted one. It looks like someone has finally started working on a TAS of the game, here’s part 1:
I guess most people wouldn’t consider this a legit TAS since it’s using a modified ROM. But I personally don’t care, it’s cool to see someone pushing the limits of the hacks that Jeff and I had to make to get the game into English and have the game still function and not die 😛
Has anyone tried a single-run non-tool-assisted run of the game yet? What are the completion times looking like? I’m guessing a fast real-life run would be in the 7-10 hour range. I don’t have the time or energy to try one myself though.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER 3 Tool Assisted Speed Run
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.