EarthBound: Animated Series Pilot
For a long time I hoped someone would try a speed run of MOTHER 3 of some sort, whether it’s a real playthrough or a tool-assisted one. It looks like someone has finally started working on a TAS of the game, here’s part 1:
I guess most people wouldn’t consider this a legit TAS since it’s using a modified ROM. But I personally don’t care, it’s cool to see someone pushing the limits of the hacks that Jeff and I had to make to get the game into English and have the game still function and not die 😛
Has anyone tried a single-run non-tool-assisted run of the game yet? What are the completion times looking like? I’m guessing a fast real-life run would be in the 7-10 hour range. I don’t have the time or energy to try one myself though.
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER 3 Tool Assisted Speed Run
- Anonymous: This is too cute. Also, for a while there, I was starting to think all Pokémon would appear.
- AwelCruiz: Hate to be “that guy”, but Banjo-Kazooie and Conker aren’t Nintendo properties. They may have been at one point, but...
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;