Enemy Encounter Rate Explosion
The guys at Tiny Cartridge covered this recently (see here), but I thought I’d briefly touch on it here too.
Shigesato Itoi’s company will be releasing a DSi ware app next week intended to help users keep track of their health. Itoi started posting some discussion about it here yesterday and will be posting the rest of the parts of the discussion over the next few days, like he does with most of his stuff.
The app is going to be free, which is pretty interesting. It’s actually more like just a digital version of part of his famous notebook planner things, so that’s probably why.
Similarly, his company also produces and releases a DSi train map app every year. I don’t remember if I’ve covered it before, but you can see the official site here.
Back in 2006, Itoi mentioned in an interview that although he wouldn’t be working on a MOTHER 4, the DS has really changed things and that he might like it if his own company made some little things for it too. Things that weren’t exactly games but stuff that wasn’t tough to make and could use the potential the DS offered. So that’s what led to these little apps.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi Releases Stuff for the DSi
Leave a reply
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!
- EpicJackman: Dakota! approves.