3D EarthBound Sprites
Popular Posts:None found
The guys at Tiny Cartridge covered this recently (see here), but I thought I’d briefly touch on it here too.
Shigesato Itoi’s company will be releasing a DSi ware app next week intended to help users keep track of their health. Itoi started posting some discussion about it here yesterday and will be posting the rest of the parts of the discussion over the next few days, like he does with most of his stuff.
The app is going to be free, which is pretty interesting. It’s actually more like just a digital version of part of his famous notebook planner things, so that’s probably why.
Similarly, his company also produces and releases a DSi train map app every year. I don’t remember if I’ve covered it before, but you can see the official site here.
Back in 2006, Itoi mentioned in an interview that although he wouldn’t be working on a MOTHER 4, the DS has really changed things and that he might like it if his own company made some little things for it too. Things that weren’t exactly games but stuff that wasn’t tough to make and could use the potential the DS offered. So that’s what led to these little apps.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi Releases Stuff for the DSi
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.