Get the MOTHER 2 Soundtrack… In Style!
On April 20, 2006, MOTHER 3 was released in Japan. It’s hard to believe it’s already been four years since then, or that the English translation patch has been out for a year and a half now 😯
I already sort of covered memory lane stuff the past few years, on here and on the M3 translation blog, so I won’t rehash all that. Instead, I’ll point out these two old forum threads that might rehash those old feelings instead!
Check ’em out and see how in the dark we were about things and how right or wrong our guesses and assumptions were!
And while we’re here, I’ll ask this. What was your favorite chapter in MOTHER 3? Click here to answer!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Four Years Since MOTHER 3
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?