The EarthBound Car Club
On April 20, 2006, MOTHER 3 was released in Japan. It’s hard to believe it’s already been four years since then, or that the English translation patch has been out for a year and a half now 😯
I already sort of covered memory lane stuff the past few years, on here and on the M3 translation blog, so I won’t rehash all that. Instead, I’ll point out these two old forum threads that might rehash those old feelings instead!
Check ’em out and see how in the dark we were about things and how right or wrong our guesses and assumptions were!
And while we’re here, I’ll ask this. What was your favorite chapter in MOTHER 3? Click here to answer!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Four Years Since MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...