MOTHER 3 Translated into Korean
On April 20, 2006, MOTHER 3 was released in Japan. It’s hard to believe it’s already been four years since then, or that the English translation patch has been out for a year and a half now 😯
I already sort of covered memory lane stuff the past few years, on here and on the M3 translation blog, so I won’t rehash all that. Instead, I’ll point out these two old forum threads that might rehash those old feelings instead!
Check ’em out and see how in the dark we were about things and how right or wrong our guesses and assumptions were!
And while we’re here, I’ll ask this. What was your favorite chapter in MOTHER 3? Click here to answer!
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Four Years Since MOTHER 3
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?