Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
April 29th, 2010 | Merchandise
Emily sent this in the other day:
I made a Mr. Saturn ladder figurine with five individual Saturns that slide on and off the stand. I really like how it came out, and I thought that your readers might like it too!
If anyone is interested, I’m also selling it on Etsy. (Link to page)
That’s a pretty interesting idea. If you’re interested, definitely contact her.
Also, this makes me wonder if anyone has ever made a Mr. Saturn ladder out of this really big Mr. Saturn plushes that were on sale last year 😯
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Fan-made Mr. Saturn Ladder Figure
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic