Franklin Badge History & Details
Floisonkeya posted these scans over on the Starmen.Net forums recently. Here’s what she said:
Well, a couple of days ago, the Official Nintendo Magazine of Australia and New Zealand, May 2010 was mailed to my brother and I, as so for every month. I was a little busy during the week, so I didn’t get around to reading it until today.
For the first time, in the 2 ½ years I’ve been collecting the magazine, there was a snippet in the “Virtual Unknowns” section, Earthbound-related. It was a tiny review on Earthbound. This is when my jaw dropped
(Note that the review is not 100% accurate, a meteor fell in Onett, not a meteor shower. And from what I remember, no dogs had yo-yos.) But that isn’t the thing that is literally jaw-dropping. It was the title of the two-page spread.
So, Nintendo of Australia and Nintendo of New Zealand would love to see Earthbound on the Virtual console, or at least the person who wrote the magazine would.
Any comments on this?
I guess Nintendo Power isn’t the only official Nintendo magazine to talk about wanting EarthBound on the Virtual Console – other countries’ official magazines want it too. Which is cool, because the game was never released in those other regions, yet it’s still wanted.
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to EB in Official Nintendo Magazine
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...