Live Action EarthBound Series
I might’ve talked about this before, but I can’t tell if I’ve ever made a proper post about it.
Anyway, the EarthBound Box is known for its unusual size, but if you look closer, you might see that some of the screenshots on the back aren’t quite right:
click for larger version
It looks like they used the debug menu to take these screenshots, using an early version of the game. Ness can’t be by himself in zombie Threed, for example. And there’s still one of those red crosses on the hospital. Funny how they made sure to get rid of all the red crosses in the game but left one right on the box!
A few years ago I started a really detailed list of all the weird mistakes and weird oddities that the Player’s Guide had too. I doubt I’ll have time to put it together though. But I really love this sort of stuff for some reason 😀
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Box Weirdness
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?