More Live EarthBound Battle Music
I might’ve talked about this before, but I can’t tell if I’ve ever made a proper post about it.
Anyway, the EarthBound Box is known for its unusual size, but if you look closer, you might see that some of the screenshots on the back aren’t quite right:
click for larger version
It looks like they used the debug menu to take these screenshots, using an early version of the game. Ness can’t be by himself in zombie Threed, for example. And there’s still one of those red crosses on the hospital. Funny how they made sure to get rid of all the red crosses in the game but left one right on the box!
A few years ago I started a really detailed list of all the weird mistakes and weird oddities that the Player’s Guide had too. I doubt I’ll have time to put it together though. But I really love this sort of stuff for some reason 😀
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Box Weirdness
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...