Avoiding the Fourside Blackout
Fighting the Porky Statue in MOTHER 3 is crazy unless you have a New Year’s Eve Bomb or happen to be really lucky with PK Flash. Otherwise you’ll just get stomped hard and won’t even stand a chance.
…So let’s fight three at once!
Obviously a code was used to change the enemies. More than anything, I’m surprised all three enemies fit on the screen and were properly positioned without any sprite-related issues. Maybe that’s why the battle text doesn’t use sprites though.
Anyway, I’m still hoping that someday someone will figure out a way to kill the Porky Statue without the bomb or without PK Flash or manipulating luck via emulators. I think someone did a bunch of math and figured out it would take like a full day to kill it normally if you managed to stay alive for more than 10 minutes 😛
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Attack of the Porky Statue Trio!
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.