EarthBound Card Game in Class
Fighting the Porky Statue in MOTHER 3 is crazy unless you have a New Year’s Eve Bomb or happen to be really lucky with PK Flash. Otherwise you’ll just get stomped hard and won’t even stand a chance.
…So let’s fight three at once!
Obviously a code was used to change the enemies. More than anything, I’m surprised all three enemies fit on the screen and were properly positioned without any sprite-related issues. Maybe that’s why the battle text doesn’t use sprites though.
Anyway, I’m still hoping that someday someone will figure out a way to kill the Porky Statue without the bomb or without PK Flash or manipulating luck via emulators. I think someone did a bunch of math and figured out it would take like a full day to kill it normally if you managed to stay alive for more than 10 minutes 😛
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Attack of the Porky Statue Trio!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic