EarthBound Script Dump
Fighting the Porky Statue in MOTHER 3 is crazy unless you have a New Year’s Eve Bomb or happen to be really lucky with PK Flash. Otherwise you’ll just get stomped hard and won’t even stand a chance.
…So let’s fight three at once!
Obviously a code was used to change the enemies. More than anything, I’m surprised all three enemies fit on the screen and were properly positioned without any sprite-related issues. Maybe that’s why the battle text doesn’t use sprites though.
Anyway, I’m still hoping that someday someone will figure out a way to kill the Porky Statue without the bomb or without PK Flash or manipulating luck via emulators. I think someone did a bunch of math and figured out it would take like a full day to kill it normally if you managed to stay alive for more than 10 minutes 😛
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Attack of the Porky Statue Trio!
Featured Item on eBay:
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...