EarthBound Documentary in the Making!
Fighting the Porky Statue in MOTHER 3 is crazy unless you have a New Year’s Eve Bomb or happen to be really lucky with PK Flash. Otherwise you’ll just get stomped hard and won’t even stand a chance.
…So let’s fight three at once!
Obviously a code was used to change the enemies. More than anything, I’m surprised all three enemies fit on the screen and were properly positioned without any sprite-related issues. Maybe that’s why the battle text doesn’t use sprites though.
Anyway, I’m still hoping that someday someone will figure out a way to kill the Porky Statue without the bomb or without PK Flash or manipulating luck via emulators. I think someone did a bunch of math and figured out it would take like a full day to kill it normally if you managed to stay alive for more than 10 minutes 😛
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to Attack of the Porky Statue Trio!
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.