PSI Piano Omega
April 27th, 2010 | MOTHER 3
A while back I posted a few things about a game in Japan that translated loosely to “Kappa Road” (see see here and ). It was made by Brownie Brown and had a few quick cameos of MOTHER 3 stuff in it:
In just those screenshots alone, we can see a Pigmask mask, Ocho the octopus, and a merman oxygen robot. What other MOTHER 3 stuff did they hide in the game, we all wondered. Now we can find out, because Nintendo recently announced that it is being released here as “A Kappa’s Trail”:
A Kappa’s Trail (Nintendo DSiWare, June 14): Guide a little mythical river spirit to the human world with your Nintendo DSi stylus in this puzzle adventure. Draw a trail, and the little “kappa” will follow. It’s up to you to ensure he makes it through the gauntlet of enemies and treacherous paths of the Kappa Trail.
I don’t have a DSi, so hopefully folks here can help find other MOTHER 3 stuff in the game when it’s released 😀
Thanks to the many people who sent in news about this!
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to A Kappa’s Trail Announced
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...