Mini Saturns in Japanese Arcades
April 27th, 2010 | MOTHER 3
A while back I posted a few things about a game in Japan that translated loosely to “Kappa Road” (see see here and ). It was made by Brownie Brown and had a few quick cameos of MOTHER 3 stuff in it:
In just those screenshots alone, we can see a Pigmask mask, Ocho the octopus, and a merman oxygen robot. What other MOTHER 3 stuff did they hide in the game, we all wondered. Now we can find out, because Nintendo recently announced that it is being released here as “A Kappa’s Trail”:
A Kappa’s Trail (Nintendo DSiWare, June 14): Guide a little mythical river spirit to the human world with your Nintendo DSi stylus in this puzzle adventure. Draw a trail, and the little “kappa” will follow. It’s up to you to ensure he makes it through the gauntlet of enemies and treacherous paths of the Kappa Trail.
I don’t have a DSi, so hopefully folks here can help find other MOTHER 3 stuff in the game when it’s released 😀
Thanks to the many people who sent in news about this!
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to A Kappa’s Trail Announced
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...