Random Post:

MOTHER Manga: Believe

March 21st, 2010 | Weekly Round-Up

A surprisingly active week this week, a lot of neat stuff by fans and a lot of neat merchandise stuff too. Probably the biggest thing was the stuff from the MOTHER 1+2 event that was also autographed by Itoi himself. Definitely a cool find.

Now let’s take a look at some other EarthBound stuff from around the net this past week!

Community News

Boo. I can’t possibly keep up with every single thing that happens in the EarthBound community, so if you’ve done something cool or if you know of something cool that belongs here, let me know!

Cool Auctions & Merchandise

Some pretty interesting stuff this week, if you’re a collector then some of this stuff is a must-have 😯

And here’s some cool stuff on Yahoo! Auctions Japan:

And stuff on Amazon:

What’s Up With Itoi

• There wasn’t too much of interest this week, but here are some pictures from his office from a few days ago:

Final Thought

Someone asked on the forums, “What EarthBound/MOTHER merchandise would you most like to have?” I think I’d have to say an EarthBound 64 prototype, there’d be so much neat stuff in there I think. But if I had to choose something that was actually for sale at some point, I’m not sure what I’d choose. I almost want to say the clay models from the guides, but those weren’t for sale either. Darn it, all the coolest stuff wasn’t for sale!

8 Comments to Weekly Round-Up #62

BroBuzz said on Mar. 21, 2010

Thanks for talking about my thread on the forums! Even though I’m banend on the forums, I have an alt acount ehheheheheh

Bubble said on Mar. 21, 2010

I posted some Earthbound related auctions on eBay yesterday! Check them out at:

and

PK Mt. Fuji said on Mar. 21, 2010

I’d probably want a Mr. Saturn plushie.

Ghost said on Mar. 21, 2010

How about those Mother 2 dragon jackets?

I’m sure anyone around here would kill for one of those.

GoNintendo - What's up with Itoi? said on Mar. 22, 2010

[…] Link addthis_pub = 'cortjezter'; addthis_hide_embed = false; addthis_options = 'delicious, digg, email, facebook, google, live, myspace, slashdot, stumbleupon, twitter'; Permalink […]

Wool-Z said on Mar. 22, 2010

That ruler I’m selling? The current bid is $400. Yes.

resetsurvivor said on Mar. 22, 2010

We say EarthBound 64 a lot, but was it titled Mother 64? ..or did it have another name?

..err, wait, it was Mother 3 wasn’t it.

neonix said on Mar. 22, 2010

It was MOTHER 3 during development, obviously, since it was being developed in Japan. But I believe Nintendo Power (or some other American magazine) had some coverage on it and referred to it as EarthBound 64, which likely would have been the name if it had been released. I could be wrong here though.