Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
March 1st, 2010 | Audio Stuff
Murcielo sent this in the other day, it’s a rant about Nintendo and EarthBound-related stuff.
I started my rant at 4:30am last night and it’s been talked about for so long, but I’m certain that I am not alone when it comes to this. It was about Nintendo’s short attention span. It might not be real news but I’d thought I’d share.
His rant is here, but it’s audio-only and extremely low volume so I made a louder MP3 version you can listen to here:
What are your opinions on the subject? Do you agree with his points, or are rants like this of little use, especially now?
Other Related Posts:
59 Comments to To Nintendo, for the Mother-land
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (NINTENDO NES SNES) Strategy Guide + Scratch N Sniff stickers
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?