M1+2 Translation Update (Apr. 13)
March 13th, 2010 | EarthBound
Does this screenshot look familiar at all?
I’ve noticed this for a while, but this particular screenshot gets used all the time in articles and reviews (even in print media) and I’ve always wondered why. At first I figured it must be a screenshot that’s used on the Wikipedia article, but it doesn’t seem to be. Though the Summers picture on the Wikipedia article gets used a lot too. So if not Wikipedia, then why? Where did this screenshot originate from?
The screenshot’s not bad at all and I’m not complaining, I’m just curious as to how this started. Anybody else seen this screenshot a lot? Anybody know where it might’ve come from? I’d love to know.
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to THE EarthBound Screenshot
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...