Handmade MOTHER Mini Dolls
Popular Posts:None found
March 13th, 2010 | EarthBound
Does this screenshot look familiar at all?
I’ve noticed this for a while, but this particular screenshot gets used all the time in articles and reviews (even in print media) and I’ve always wondered why. At first I figured it must be a screenshot that’s used on the Wikipedia article, but it doesn’t seem to be. Though the Summers picture on the Wikipedia article gets used a lot too. So if not Wikipedia, then why? Where did this screenshot originate from?
The screenshot’s not bad at all and I’m not complaining, I’m just curious as to how this started. Anybody else seen this screenshot a lot? Anybody know where it might’ve come from? I’d love to know.
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to THE EarthBound Screenshot
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.