Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
March 13th, 2010 | EarthBound
Does this screenshot look familiar at all?
I’ve noticed this for a while, but this particular screenshot gets used all the time in articles and reviews (even in print media) and I’ve always wondered why. At first I figured it must be a screenshot that’s used on the Wikipedia article, but it doesn’t seem to be. Though the Summers picture on the Wikipedia article gets used a lot too. So if not Wikipedia, then why? Where did this screenshot originate from?
The screenshot’s not bad at all and I’m not complaining, I’m just curious as to how this started. Anybody else seen this screenshot a lot? Anybody know where it might’ve come from? I’d love to know.
Other Related Posts:
41 Comments to THE EarthBound Screenshot
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic