MOTHER 3 Notebook Cover
Our good friend Kyo (who lives in Japan and often does a lot of cool stuff that I talk about on this site) sent word of a special event that’s going to take place in Japan on April 3. I don’t understand what’s going on fully, but apparently at the Namco Wonder Park Hero’s Base there’s going to be a super-giant Mr. Saturn and some other stuff that’s in limited quantities.
I don’t have time to translate the whole thing, and I don’t quite understand what kind of event this is (are people able to win this giant Mr. Saturn?) but here’s a summary of what it says:
The event takes place on April 3, 2010 at the Namco Wonder Park Hero’s Base (Lazona Kawasaki Plaza 4th floor). A super-giant Mr. Saturn (actually, could be multiple Mr. Saturns, not sure) is scheduled to appear twice for 30 minutes at 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
When it appears, limited edition Mr. Saturn stickers will also be distributed (quantities limited), and between 1:30 and 5:00 some prizes being released this summer will be shown off (probably not MOTHER-related though) and a bunch of prizes from the past will be available in crane games (again, probably not MOTHER-related).
Like I said, I don’t know if the super-giant Mr. Saturn is even winnable or if it’s just there for show or what. If anyone has more info/insight about that, let me know.
As for why I call them super-huge when there’s already a giant Mr. Saturn plush, it’s because this new “super-giant” one is 150 centimeters tall (almost 5 feet) compared to the 45 centimeters of the other “giant” ones.
Here’s what one of those giant ones from last year looks like:
(2009 Mr. Saturn, 45 centimeters)
Now triple that size and you’re STILL not at the size of the new super-giant Mr. Saturn!
I’ll have more info as it comes in!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to Super-Huge Mr. Saturn Appears!
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...