Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
katanaswordfish sent this in the other day:
This past weekend I threw together two Mother3/DCMC covers. Both of them are versions of the “Theme of DCMC”, and are stylistically quite different. The quality is not bad (nothing to write home about but certainly not terrible either) if i may say so myself…
Nothing super amazing or revolutionary here. But, I thought i’d upload them and share them with my fellow EB/Mother3 fans. The music of Mother2/3 have been (and continue to be) a constant source of joy and inspiration to me. I enjoyed slapping these two songs together, and I hope others will enjoy listening to them as well.
They are both up on my new youtube account. With a bit of customized mother3 sprite modifications as a background.
Thanks again. The tracks are were mostly improvised, aside from the characteristic themes and motives that are part of the main melodies of the songs. I know my these aren’t perfect, but I hope they are well received! =)
I really like these remixes.
It’s a shame they’re not available in MP3 form – I could rip some from the videos but they wouldn’t be very good quality I bet. Maybe sometime down the road downloadable versions will be available?
MP3 versions are now up. Thanks for the files, katanaswordfish!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Some Nice DCMC Remixes
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.