When I started EarthBound Central, I originally planned to translate some of the official manga page by page over a period of time. But I have so little free time these days that scanning, translating, and editing the scans takes way more time than I can afford. So translated manga has been heavily neglected.
So what I’ll do instead is offer a bunch of scans to the fans, and if anyone is skilled enough and has time enough to translate them into English, go right ahead. I’d like to have a section on the site that offers all the manga in fan-translated form, so maybe people can submit single pages and I’ll add them to the site one by one as they’re finished.
Anyway, here’s a manga I scanned a while back. It’s a four-panel manga with many different contributors. I also covered it briefly in a past update here.
If you look around this site, you’ll see I’ve already translated a few pages and a few individual things. I don’t have those page numbers handy though. Anyway, hopefully this will work out and equate to more fun stuff for English-speaking fans 😀
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to MOTHER 2 Manga Scans
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues